Dallas Sidekicks games provide an outstanding opportunity to celebrate birthdays or other special events, incentive employees, thank customers, entertain clients or prospects, or simply enjoy a night of the most exciting sport on turf with friends or co-workers. Community-minded businesses and organizations can purchases blocks of tickets at a group rate and donate them to organizations who could bring wide-eyed groups of children to the game, such as the Boys and Girls Clubs, Children’s Hospital, Ronald McDonald House, etc. Large groups will even be recognized with a special thank you message on the video board during the game.
Why Should You Bring Your Group to a Dallas Sidekicks Game?
- Enjoy discounted ticket prices and the ability to get tickets before the general public
- Dallas Sidekicks games are the best entertainment value in all of DFW
- Recognition of your group in lights on the Allen Event Center video boards
- Group sales consultant dedicated to planning your outing
- Your group may be eligible to become part of the game day event via pregame presentations, pregame field time, flyer distributions, singing the National Anthem, forming a fan tunnel during pregame introductions, presenting the Color Guard, concourse kiosks, and numerous other interactive elements
Special Incentives Available for Groups
In addition to enjoying a great night of entertainment and excitement, groups attending Dallas Sidekicks games also receive other group incentives. They include:
Level 1 — Groups of 10-24
- Discounted group pricing
- Preferred seating
- Video board recognition
Level 2 — Groups of 25-75
- All benefits of Level 1, PLUS
- Sidekicks bracelets for all group members
Level 3 — Groups of 76-100
- All benefits of Level 2, PLUS
- Group shown on video board during game
- Pregame meet the team OR sit with a player(s)
- Participation in on-field promotions
- 2 autographed pennants
Level 4 — Groups of 100+
- All benefits of Level 3, PLUS
- 2 more (4 total) autographed pennants
- Food/drink vouchers (up to 500, while supplies last)
Level 5 — In-game participation
- Pregame presentations, soccer games on the field pregame or at halftime, sing the National Anthem, form a fan tunnel during pregame introductions, present the Color Guard, promote your group with a concourse kiosk, participate in in-game promotions, and numerous other interactive elements
- 6 tickets per participant, or 150 minimum
For more information, call 469.200.GOAL (4625) or email email@example.com.
Celebrate your birthday with the Dallas Sidekicks
If you know someone celebrating a birthday, let the Sidekicks make it a special one. For more information about celebrating a birthday party at a Dallas Sidekicks game, email firstname.lastname@example.org.